Thursday, August 11, 2005

Starting Anew


The purpose of my little website (september29th.com) has changed many times over the years... My only objective of having the website 3 years ago was to simply squat on "september29th". I then toyed around with the idea of making it my: electronic portfolio...

That never got off the ground.

So I thought I would use the site to share photos, write introspective stories about my happenings... but I went about posting my thoughts by editing my source index file... which presented a little problem when it came to archiving.

I decided many months ago to secure a Blogging tool (september29th - natch) and promised myself that I would merge the tool with the website, when time would ever allow.

That happened this afternoon. I know have the ability to email entries to my website/blog and hope to fill with senseless entries that only silly friends are likely pour over.

Anyhoo... sit back and enjoy the silly ride.

.mCr.

PS - The photo of me and the penguins was taken a few weeks back at a wedding I attended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home