Thursday, April 06, 2006

Two Years



April 7th, is a very special day for Katheryn and I... it marks the day that we both exchanged "I love you's" making it the day to celebrate anniversaries. My 2 year relationship with Kathie is the longest adult relationship I've ever been a part of... I'm truly a better person today because of Kathie. Not only am I the happiest that I've ever been, but it feels very rewarding to give myself completely over to another person...

Just got word that the customary gift for a 2 year relationship is "cotton"... who came up with this stuff?

Kathie and I are doing something a little different this year... last year we agreed to get a joint pet (Abigail). Both her and I exchanged desirable anniversary options this year and I'm looking very forward to spoiling her this weekend.

If you read this today baby.

I love ya!

.rollie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home