Monday, July 03, 2006

.madness.

Lots of weirdness going on with me lately. I'm sitting in a very quiet newsroom this morning. There's going to be 2 deadlines this afternoon so that the place can be shut down for the 4th… At the close of business today, I will have 8 days or so left here in the newsroom before I break for San Antonio.

I opted to take my few belongings from my desk last Friday so that there wouldn't be any awkward downtime to clean my desk on my last day.

Sitting at a naked desk has an indescribable feeling…

I thankfully have a million other things to think about at the moment… mainly my relocation to San Antonio. If all goes well, I'll visit 8 or so possible homes to rent this weekend… I'll then have 15 or so days to select a house and relocate before I begin work at my new place of employment in San Antonio.

.madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home