Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March 8th


Currently sitting at home... multitasking in some ways, trying to sort through some papers that I need to fill out before I break for San Antonio on Friday.... while streaming a Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah show on NPR.com... while I TIVO Project Runway.

I'm feeling really out of it at the moment... Last night I didn't get out of the newsroom until 1:40AM. We had local primaries... so I got to see first hand what election nites at Newspapers were like.

Admittedly, it was one of the best work sessions that I've ever put in at the Valley Star. I'm feeling a little off today because of the little sleep I got last night.

Left the newsroom a little early to catch the US baseball team drop a "sure win" to the Canadian baseball team. The game got a little interesting when one of my favorite Red Sox players (Tek) hit a grandslam in the 6th (i think?) to close a 6 run gap to an eventual 2 run loss...

Since then, I've been moping around house... looking up silly information like the cost benefits of getting DirectTV over my current TimeWarner headlock.

The ClapYourHands stream hasn't started just yet... Project Runway is about to begin shortly. If there's any justice, the silly judges will cut "Santino" at his miserable knees this evening. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with the show... I spent a lazy Sunday a few weeks back watching 7 back-to-back episodes of a show that my g/f begged me to watch on Wednesday nites but I couldn't find myself submitting...

agh.. the concert and show have both begun!

.rollietask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home