Thursday, April 13, 2006

iPod 5th Gen

IPod 5th Gen:

This month has been a rather tech/gadget-friendly month for me… Katheryn went above and beyond in spoiling me this year with an iPod for our 2-year anniversary. The new iPod has been treating me nicely this week. I've transferred my present digital library to it… and because of the size of its hard drive, I've begun to fill it with extra Podcasts…

One of the new features on the 5th gen iPod that I'm totally taking advantage of, is the Video playback! I'm currently only subscribing to Video podcasts, but I may plunk down some money for Roxio's program Popcorn2, so that I can rip some select films for it.

Don't know if it's exactly worth the trouble tho'. While I don't mind checking out 4 minutes of video foot-age on it… 2 hours on it could be a bit much. If I can get it to video out to say a 7" screen in the car tho'…


.rCr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home