Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sick as a Dog: Pun Intended

So... in my previous post I mentioned very briefly that little Elliot is feeling a bit under the weather.

He's thrown up three separate times today... and I'm now beginning to think that I may have to check him into a vet tomorrow if he continues like this throughout the night.

The past 72 hours have been very difficult for him. He's a little under 10 weeks old and he's spent the night in 3 different locations...

I'm not sure exactly what's caused the upset stomach. He was chewing on a strange bone that my sisters dog likes to eat and I think i saw a piece or two of it in his dog-vomit... Other than that, I've washed his bowls, changed out his food and restocked his water with some of Aquafinas finest.

Hopefully a solid night of sleep will help (both him and I).

.alamo city rollie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home