Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend - Wrap Up

I trust everyone had a relaxing Labor Day Weekend... I know I had a very memorable one. Spent Friday and Saturday night in South Texas spending some quality time with my parents, my grandmother (who I haven't seen in 8 or so years) and with Jaime and Chivo who were both in town to also see their families. I can't recall the last time Chivo, Jaime and I were all in the Valley at the same time but it was hella good to see them both and catch up with each other now that we're living very far away from each other.

I didn't get much accomplished today. I took a ferocious nap in the afternoon so that I could be alert for the Miami / Florida State football game tonight. There's 22 seconds left... FSU just intercepted a pass deep in Miami territory to secure what will be a 3 point victory over Miami in the Orange Bowl. Their first win in Miami since 1998.

Anyhoo time for bed. Oh. before I forget. I posted the 2nd September29th Podcast this evening. You can peep it by hitting "podcast" above or you can subscribe to it by hitting the iTunes button on the page.

hotness,
.alamo city rollie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home