Thursday, September 28, 2006

UGLY Betty

Ok... I don't know how many people caught UGLY Betty this evening but I tuned in after reading a number of glowing reviews of it. The show wasn't quite as funny as I hoped it would be... it is however very unlike anything on TV right now. Ted mentioned to me that the show is based on a hit TV show that aired in Spain (or some other spanish speaking country) called Ugly Lupe or somethin'.

The show debuted in HD glory. Prior to this evening I never paid much attention to actors looking bad in HD. Vanessa Williams quickly changed that when I saw her wrinkly rack on my 65" TV. She however wasn't the scariest actress on screen last night.. that nod goes to Extra's - Ashley Jensen.

OMG did she look like shit in HD.

Anyhoo. Peep it next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger HK said...

I thought you would mention that your grandmother had a poncho just like Betty's.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home