Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesdays : Offical Movie Nite for Alamo City Rollie

So... I found out this evening that my sister has a crazy hard-on for "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC. She took over the living room to watch the show in HD this evening. Having never seen an episode of "dancing with the stars" I entertained the idea of sitting in for a little bit when it started.


Someone informed me that Emmit Smith and Anderson Cooper were going to be dancing on the show... I later found out that it was Tucker Carlson, not Cooper who was selling out in hopes of being more human than partisan prick.

I only caught 2 performances... I didn't really understand what the appeal was. The cover band was horrendus... and the broadcast wasn't in true HD.

Oh SHIT. Before I forget... what happened to Joey "woah" Lawrence? He's still physically fit... but he's done away with his hair and is now sporting a freshly shaved Melon.

I wonder what his dimensions are? He seemed a lot smaller than his female dancing parter...

Anyhoo. The show sucks and its only further proof that Rome is burning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home