Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Season 3, Project Runway

With only a handful of weeks left in Season 3 of "Project Runway"... I find myself wondering why I tuned in for the duration of it this fall. They had a "Puck" situation at the start of the competition and they asked someone to leave... They eliminated one of the most promising designers when they asked her to make a garment out of trash. They managed to fly the participants to Paris for a challenge only to have them turn around immediately to go home. (despite them letting go of a character I didn't care for... it was uncalled for and they had a week to play with this year seeing how someone got booted)

Anyhoo... I'm going to tune in tonight in hopes of finding someone to champion to the end. Knowing my luck this season, they'll get the boot tonight.



Just when you thought they couldn't sink lower... they jumped the hammerhead shark and brought back 2 contestants who were previously eliminated to make the last challenge more interesting.

.worst season ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home