Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sent Home Early = Wario / Smooth Moves

When I got word this afternoon that I would get to go home early... I hopped over to my local GameStop and picked up Wario Smooth Moves for the Nintendo Wii.

Initial thoughts : I got a chance to play a Wario game designed for the Nintendo GameBoy Advance a few years ago and I really enjoyed it.

Smooth Moves for the Wii doesn't disappoint. My only complaints to register thus far are:
• It doesn't expand to 16x9 for HD sets. It's 4x3
• I'm flying through the game very quickly... I don't know how much of it I've completed so far but it wouldn't surprise me if I'm a 1/3 through.
• I haven't figured out how to use multiplayer yet...

I think i have to unlock the multiplayer tho'...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home