Sunday, June 03, 2007

180Grams

While having brunch @ Twin Sisters over the weekend, I ran across an article in a local rag about a local indie record store called 180Grams.

Independent record stores are really rare around these parts and I was even more shocked to hear that its been in existence for over 2 years.

Dropped the few things I had to do on Saturday morning and traveled over to introduce myself and seek out the new Voxtrot album.


Am I ever glad that I did so.... Not only is the record store top notch, the owner happens to hail from a small town I attended High School at.

We conversed about Valley and the city's taste for "metal".

If you're in town and have a indie itch to scratch - look no further than 180Grams. The place caters to vinyl, but they have a select choice of new and used CD's.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home