Friday, June 01, 2007

@ the Cinema

Met up with some friends last night to watch two movies at a local cineplex.

The first one was Pirates of the Caribbean (At World's End)... the third of the Pirat had a very hard time finding anyone willing to see it with me. The film pulled an obscenee trilogy. I amount of money last weekend... I won't bother with a detailed review. I think it was the best of the three Pirate movies. I sincerely hope that the series is put to bed.


The second film was a true treat. I was asked to attend a private (advanced) screening of Knocked Up and agreed to watch it at midnight.

I honestly can't say enough good things to say about the movie. It's an unapologetic comedy that explores relationships & unexpected pregnancies.

The trailer (in my opinion) lends itself to being a fun "date" movie... A "chick" flick - if you will.

The film however is a fabulous commentary on contemporary relationships.

A true film that is really rewarding for those in their 20's and 30's.

If urge you to drop everything and catch this movie.

.alamo city rollie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home