Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Terrible Wednesday

Where do I start...

• I'm fighting off allergies or I have a head cold... I got little sleep last night.
• I opted to work a half day today... I came home after lunch in hopes of getting some much needed rest. After falling asleep for about 35 minutes - a person knocks on the door. After 10 months of consistent complaints - our leasing co. has decided to send someone over to remove 3 dead trees on my property.

The sounds of CHAINSAWS and crashing trees disrupts any chance of rest.

My sister strolled back home at 2:00 in the afternoon. I ask her to look after the pets so that I can could get some sleep.

To her credit... she assisted on that front and I got three hours of sleep, but that was soured this afternoon when I discovered that my brand new lawnmower and weedwhacker have been stolen.

The garage door was left open this afternoon so that "it could be aired out" (read: my sister couldn't be bothered by having a musty smelling garage" - so they were taken out.


CRIME sucks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home