Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When your horoscope scares you...

Dear friend (and life long crush of mine)  Emo V.  sent me my horoscope this morning....   I usually roll my eyes when I read these things but todays entry was a little spot on.   I'm genuinely spooked.

The next few months will involve getting your act together. The part of you that likes to go with the flow may need to get up off its butt and work a little harder, or at least be more organized. There are opportunities all around you. When they come knocking, you can't answer the door wearing your bathrobe! The part of you that still believes you were never meant to get anywhere loves to disguise itself as a hipster with a laid back attitude. Self-sabotage is the ego's favorite trick. Don't be fooled by it again. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger a common swede-like name said...

EmoD.-


I luff you, and yes, Real Detroit Weekly scares/shocks/awes the begeezus out of myself as well..

Who really is writing these things? I'd like to know..

xoxo,

EmoV.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home