Monday, March 10, 2008

Twin Cities

With photo uploads working again... I can finally post a proper entry on my first day in St. Paul MN.

The Cold

Ok... lets just get this out of the way. Yes. Its Cold here in Minnesota. It's not unbearably cold tho'. I think the highs are going to be in the 30's for a good part of the week so I may get a chance to see a lot of the snow around me melt away.



The Crave

I have a short list of things I want to take in on my personal time... one of things I got to cross off today : White Castle

I can't remember the last time I got White Castle... I didn't go out of my way to get some before I left Detroit. I occasionally get the crave however in Texas. It recently intensified when I caught Harold and Kumar on TBS the other day.

Did up a proper sack of sliders and fries with a big time coke. It was epic.



.tCr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home