Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Queen's Jewels


Every once in a while it's worthwhile to swing by your local record store to see what's in the Used Bin. While out running errands during my lunch break yesterday I ran across Queen's 25th Anniversary box set "The Crown Jewels". The box set was in pristine condition and was on sale for 60 bucks. Thats roughly half of what it fetched for brand new... but the box is currently out of print.

Admittedly the need to own 7 Queen albums is low... I'd be pretty happy with some of their best-of samplings, but some of the albums in the box set are "must own". Queen II, Sheer Heart Attack, and A Night At the Opera are worth while have in my collection... at 16 bucks a piece (new) I found justification in getting a box set that would also include Queen, A Day At The Races, Jazz, News of The World and The Game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home