Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Rollie's little helper: Purple Pill Box

As I slowly creep to Twenty Eight tender years of age... little things in recent months have began to shape my adult life. Most recently, I received my first ever 'prescription' to cure a mild case of Acid Reflux that I was diagnosed with in late July. The routine is rather easy... I take my pill around 7:30AM every day and have breaky half an hour later.

In recent weeks... I've been a little bad about getting up early on Saturday's to take my prescription, which leaves me a little puzzled in the morning when I'm walking around the apartment, wondering whether I took it or not.

I decided to swing by a local drugstore over the weekend to find a pill box that I could easily put my prescription medication into. I kinda hoped to find a pill box that would be small, sexy and discreet...

I naturally didn't come across anything described above, but I got a pharmacist to give me this little number for free!

1 Comments:

Blogger HK said...

I think that thing looks awesome. like a row of purple blocks.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home