Thursday, October 20, 2005

Working at the W.C.

For many... the trek into the office an be a difficult one.

In the general vicinity of my work place, I drive by one of the strangest Area Office Headquarters that I've ever seen...

I don't know when the building was erected. Or if possibly brakes any architectural ordinances... but driving by it every afternoon is one of my favorite moments of the day.

I've never seen an employee walk in or out of the building. I can only imagine that the people who work within sprint to & from their cars so that they don't get spotted going in and out. But what if I'm completely wrong? What if the people who work within are totally happy about where they work and how their office looks?

I don't know why I spend so much time wondering about the office building as I do... but how can a person go by it and not wonder what the property value for the adjacent slots are?

Do the companies that work next to it tell their visitors to hang a right at such and such street... and pull into the building right after the White Castle?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home