Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Move

Arrived safely home in Texas this week. I've spent a considerable amount of time with my better half Katheryn and my loving family this week. Lots to share and lots to do this week. I've begun to move into my new digs. I'll have much more about that in the coming days... errr... weeks.

My drive across the Country was pretty uneventful... had my car filled to the brim with almost all of my belongings. Things got a little claustrophobic at times... but that's only expected when you fill a car to the gills.


I have a few items still up in Detroit... if all goes well, I'll get to return in a few weeks or months to finish up my move.

.rollieintejas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

I miss talking to you, Rollie! When are you going to come to Tennessee anyway? I'm glad that you made it back to Texas safely, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! :)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home