Friday, March 24, 2006

Rollie VS the Cats


In recent weeks... I've had a few problems with some local alley cats in my neighborhood. They've taken a liking to hanging around my car at night... specifically the tires. I don't really know why they've come to like my car so much. Kathie suggested that they leave their scent on the tires for procreation...

edit
Katheryn got around to reading my blog this morning and she informed me that it was MY IDEA about cats, tires and procreation and not her...

This still doesn't explain why the cats don't like their owners cars (tires, whatnot) more than they do mine, but I can accept this as an occurrence in the circle of life.

What I'm not willing to accept is the recent behavior of the alley cats when I walk out to my car in the mornings. As I walk out to the driveway, the cats seem to sit around with their backs faced at my front door until I appear in the morning. They then for some strange reason feel the need to dart (at full sprint) towards me (my ankles) and bush/bump up against me!

It's really fucking weird and no one I talk to ever seems to believe me. This morning I walked out to the car and I had my camera handy to take a photo of the freakish occurrence. Seconds after taking this first photo, the cat opted to run in the opposite direction.

I'll capture it on film tho'. Needn't you worry about that.

.rollie 0.
.cat 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home