Thursday, March 09, 2006

Top Chef


Got a chance to watch the new Bravo show TopChef last night after watching the botched season finale of Project Runway last night...

Don't really know how well the show is going to do... They managed to get rid of the character that could have made the season a bit more interesting to watch in the first episode. There's also the limitation of not being able to sample any of the dishes that are being judged on... I don' know why this seemed to be such a stretch for me last night. I've seen countless episodes of Iron Chef and this never seemed to bother me... I guess it's upsetting because flavor was discussed a lot in the first episode.

Don't really know what to make of the Cast just yet... the most memorable character (to me at least) was Stephen Asprino... an ass-clown with a penchant for Japanese knives, fat ties and splashes of wine when ever awake. If there's any justice, he'll be sporting an ascot by the 4th episode.

-RollieInSouthTexas-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home