Friday, March 24, 2006

Voxtrot: March 31st

If all goes well, Kathie and I will get a chance to check out my latest band crushes...
At the Sanctuary, in San Antonio Texas on March 31st. There's a couple of loose ends that both Kathie and I will have to tie down before we assure our attendence, but I feel fairly certain that we'll make it up to the show.

I don't know how long it's been since Kathie's had a chanec to catch a live act, but it feels like EONS since I've had a chance to catch a band the size of Voxtrot live... Don't know very much about the Venue, nor do I know very much about the sceenster sceen in S.A., but I'll have a full report on the evening and pics up no later than the 1st of April.

werd,
.rCr.
"is this the start of something really beautiful?" - Voxtrot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home