Friday, July 21, 2006

Elliot & the Vet

When I woke up this morning... I had a check list of errands to accomplish before 3:00PM today. I planned to tire little Elliot out before I stepped out this morning when I noticed that he had a little sore on his front left paw.

Turning him over onto his back I noticed similar soars on his underbelly and felt them along his back legs. Upon closer inspection I noticed that he had a small one developing on his nose and that he had one on his right shoulder....


With him being sick yesterday I shifted a lot of my schedule so that I could have him checked out by a local veterinarian I knew from visits I made with Abigail.

I'm very happy to report that Elliot doesn't have anything to really worry about. It appears that he was bitten up pretty good by some Ants in our new back yard. Along with some specific instructions to have the yard treated... I was given some tablets and a funny florescent liquid I need to give him for the next 7 days.

He's currently tuckered out on his little couch. Poor little guy... He's had a very rough week.

.a C r.

1 Comments:

Blogger HK said...

Once he's healed, you should post more photos of the little guy.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home