Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Introducing "Elliot Likely"

After many weeks of thought and discussions with Katheryn... I purchased a beautiful miniature schnauzer in San Antonio to accompany our current little bundle of joy, Abigail.

Pairing the two up for the first time went a lot better than we expected. Abigail grew a little tired of his presence at the end of my weekend visit... but I think she was upset that he spent a lot of time sleeping at Kathie's house.

Elliot is officially 7 weeks (and 1 day) old today. I took him in for his first Vet visit last week and I'm happy to report that Elliot is 100% healthy.

Puppyhood has been incredibly rewarding for me... When Kathie and I got Abigail, she stayed with Kathie in San Antonio so a great deal of the puppy burdens were placed on Kathie's shoulders.
Sleep at night has been difficult at times... I find myself going to bed earlier so that I can spend full mornings with him before I break for work. He's incredibly energetic and I think I got him 80% potty trained.

The little guy is incredibly photogenic and you can peep my little online scrapbook by clicking here.

Anyhoo... more Elliot stories to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home