Monday, August 14, 2006

Ticky Tacky Song Change!

So... I'm a few minutes into the Season 2 of WEEDS and they fucking changed the song to the intro of the show! Well... they didn't change the song, the artist who sung the song in the first season is now absent. In her place... is some throaty guy.

WTF? Is this unprecedented?

One of the reasons I dug this show was because of the intro song....



Update: Just got off the phone with my friend Heather. She informed me that the throaty voice in the theme song tonight was Elvis Costello. Still wished the song wasn't altered.

1 Comments:

Blogger HK said...

I didn't say that it was Elvis Costello this week necessarily. I just said he was one of the people who had recorded a version. It's a different singer every week.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home