Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lazy Sunday

It's about 5 past 1:00 PM in San Antonio Texas... Currently enjoying a very lazy Sunday afternoon at home with the dogs and the Television. Don't have much to report on... I've seen an unusual amount of movies over the weekend. There's a slight chance that I may go out and purchase something stupid this afternoon... but more on that later if I end up going through with it.

Have a quick update on the September29th Podcast... James and I have been working over the weekend with getting a couple of the open items cleared away before we go live this week. One of the things that got completed last night was the graphic for the show... James is hellbent on making this an enhanced-AAC recording so I needed to dream up logo of sorts.

It's very Sex Pistols...


"Nevermind the Rollie, its the pop culture podcast"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home