Monday, August 14, 2006

Panda Express

While out doing some errands over the weekend... my sister asked if I would be down for some Chinese. I haven't had any good Chinese food since I left Detroit so I took her up on the invite.

My expectations came crashing through the floor when I realized that the place was between a Starbucks - with fucking drive-thru and a T-Mobile center.

I was hungry... and my sister really wanted to go... so I sucked it up and went in.

The place was well kept which is nice great and all... but all the great Chinese places I've been to have shared space with Liquor Stores or were at least within the ear shot of one.

The clientele was predictable.... Half the people who dined in groups were taking calls on their cellphones.

The Food :

I didn't get anything too thrilling to write home about. I didn't have any MSG's... but I'm not exactly a picture of health so that category is a push.

Summation: Avoid if possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home