Friday, September 29, 2006

Papa don't preach



I've been suspiciously away from my blog in recent weeks... Life decided to get unusually busy for me. The strangest thing to occur... my little puppy. Elliot... nearly sired a litter with my sister's dog, Coco.

This was problematic on a number of fronts... the biggest worry came when we were informed that Coco could possibly die giving birth to a litter or possibly die because the litter could be too big for her to carry.

A mad scramble ensued and Coco had to have an emergency doggy-operation to ensure she would be safe. I went ahead and advanced Elliot's neuter appointment and had him snipped this past Monday....

Currently both dogs are at my parents house so that they could be monitored 24-7.

Its unusually quiet here at the house but that should all change when they come back next Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home