Saturday, November 25, 2006

Closing November

I don't know about you... but I'm glad Thanksgiving and all the headaches that come with it are over. Anyone else finding it hard to believe that it's not December 1st every morning?

I had the pleasure of spending the past 4 days in the greater San Antonio area... In retrospect, I wish I got a little more accomplished.

The past 2 days have been incredibly hellish at home... my sister has laid out plans to set up not 1, not 2, but 3 Christmas trees at our house.

To the right of me is one of the largest christmas tree's I've ever seen. I think it's fully decorated... there was talk of possibly hanging a few more ribbons to it. I should charge admission at the door so people can take a peek at what will likely be the cause of a slipped disc in my back on December 26th.

To help curb my discomfort... my sister informed me that a that I could decorate an "evil theme" tree in my office. If I have it my way, I'll get to hang the tree upside down and I'll hang Kiss figurines all over it.

A KISSmas Tree.

Yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home