Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Post Halloween


Halloween has come and gone now... Last night was rather busy for
me and my neighbors as many of the kids on our adjacent blocks came
nocking on our homes.

As many know, I have two pets at home so I set up my front office as
a little Candy nook for kids to come buy. I took out the window
screen and handed stuff out from there instead of holding my pets
back from trying to run out the front door.

As luck would have it, my dog jumped out the window once and he
managed to give my sister the slip out the front door when she
arrived home after work....

Pet complaints aside - The neighborhood kids were very pleasant. I
saw a disproportionate amount of "Supermans" last night, but he just
had a Summer movie come out so I think that explains it.

I don't know if any costumes really stood out last night... it
seemed like kids played it safe. One kid came as a Power Ranger and
I said "sooooo '98". It just occurred to me that the comment was a
bit rude... it was also brought to my attention that they're still
quite popular so what do I know.

- Rollie

1 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

I know what you mean about the dogs! Mine try to run out the door whenever it opens! Bad dogs!

I hope your Halloween was a great one!

By the way, I'm in Detroit right now. Too bad you're not still living here. We could par-tay. ;)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home