Friday, January 04, 2008

600 Red Strokes

Ok... so a freaky quirk of mine is that I shake my leg a lot. I'm told that it stems from a "iron" deficiency... but I listen to plenty of Maiden so I don't know what they're talking about.

anyhoo, i managed to get a red pen marks all over my leg yesterday. Which doesn't sound like a big deal, but I must have had the pen stuck between my stomach and the desk, while I shook my leg. whats alarming is that I didn't feel 600 pen strokes on my thigh.


I went to the rest room and noticed in the mirror that something looked weird. upon closer inspection it looked like a kid drew an elaborate red cloud near my groin.



totally. whack.

even more whack - people at work saw it and didn't say anything till I freaked out. i apparently had it all morning.
Update:

I've been asked by some friends if I thought about the "blood brother" connection... and yes, I did but opted to not compare the two occurrences.

I have a menstrual story to share of my own but this isn't the time or the setting for it. I'm up for telling it however in person over a pint of beer.


PS - big ups on the inclusion of "House of Jealous Lovers" by the Rapture, in the movie Superbad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home