Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween / Gay Friday?

Arrived @ the office this morning in my Revenge of the Nerds - Tri Lambda sweater.

Very unhappy to report that I did not PLACE in the company costume contest.

And even unhappier to report that several people didn't know who or what I was. Pop culture awareness is at an all time low.

Responses I heard today :

• "Delta, Delta, DELTA? "
• "You're Flounder from Animal House right?"
• " I love ANDREW DICE CLAY!"
• " I don't get it Rollie... why are you Elvis Costello"

saved the best for last...

• "OMG... you're John Travolta in Grease right? Where he letters in Track?"



















In other news.... I ran across an interesting Online movie short called "GayFriday". It's unapologetically funny.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home