Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lapse in Posts

Want to quickly apologize for my lapse in posts... last week was very busy for me at work. The weekend sorta got away from me thanks to me signing up for a Motorcycle Class.

You read correctly. Yours truly signed up for a Motorcycle class. What ever for you ask?

Well... I finally got around to getting a scooter 2 months ago. I took the class so that I could get squared away with a Class M license in the state of Texas.

Happy to report that I passed both the Field and Written exams today. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried after having a terrible start on Saturday.

I had some difficulty adjusting to the small Motorcycles issued to the class. I really don't know what to attribute that to.... It just took a little while before I could figure my way around the touchy clutch and cumbersome shifter.

Anyhoo... I was there from 6:30AM to 5PM both days so I didn't get to do much this weekend.

I did however get to see the Boston Redsox tie things up in the ALCS! (more on that later)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home