Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Day 2 and 3 of Hotlanta

So i'm three day's into my Hotlanta trip and I'm bereft of really posting anything of interest to the blog. I've been working well into the early evening every day and haven't had a chance to go out and check out the city.

Today's highlight... a severe thunder storm that really pelted the shit out of the local area. Tennessee I believe got it a lot worse tho'.

Anyhoo... things are quiet here in the hotel room. I'm sorta leaching a signal from the neighboring Hotel. For some reason the wireless signal here is very weak.

In other (Georgia Related) news... I just read in the Atlanta Journal and Constitution that the latest R.E.M. album (Accelerate) harks back to the sound of the I.R.S. days.

I listened to one of the tracks off of their website and I'm pleasantly surprised by how good it sounds. go to www.remhq.com to check it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home