Monday, March 10, 2008

Cheapo Records

Got a chance to visit a local record store today. It was kiddy corner to a White Castle I went to, so I decided to stop in.

The record store was pretty big and their offerings were freakishly good for a place that caters to those who bring in Used CD's, DVD's and Vinyl.

I'd describe it as the best CD EXCHANGE (San Antonio record store chain) I've ever set foot in. But wouldn't go out of my way to endorse it.

I didn't pick anything up while there... the "local music" bin was very expansive but I'm not familiar enough to the Twin City sound to just blindly pick something up.

I did pick up a copy of City Pages tho'. City Pages is the weekly reader here in the Twin Cities... I've flipped through a few times but need to really examine it to map out proper places to visit.

more tomorrow...

.twin city rollie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home