Friday, November 18, 2005

Settling In: South Texas

I'm about 98% settled in South Texas... My first 14 days away from Detroit have been split almost evenly at my new place and at my better half's home in San Antonio. The commute from one local to the other is about 4 hours flat... far better than the 4 hour flight I would take on scheduled weekends from Detroit.

Things at home (in South Tejas) have been going really well. I secured a new job this week as a Webmaster for a local news paper... I start on Monday (November 21st). I've romanced the idea of working/writting for a newspaper almost my entire life, but I never got serious enough to pursue journalism.

Aside my occasional post on this website... I've scribbled for various Zines, Websites and College Papers. I don't know if I'll get a chance to write at my new place of employment, but I intend to pitch my work to anyone willing to read or print my work there.

.rollieinsouthtejas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home