Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Holiday/Birthday: Gift Guide for the "Me"

I've been described by some loved ones as being "difficult" to shop for... so on the eve of my 28th birthday (16 or so days till the festival of lights) I've decided to put together a little gift guide to help loved ones out this year.

I've never put one of these together before... so I'll start the list with some unthinkable items.

1.) Scooter : Vespa Grand Turismo or a Stella. While the likelihood of me getting one of these is bad at best... I'll contend that there's a small possiblity that a crazed philanthropist reads my blog.

2.) iPod 5th Gen - While the iPod Mini I received last Xmas keeps all of my portable MP3 needs in check... the idea of taking video on the go is tempting for me not to put it on the Gift Guide. I watch a pretty good number of Vlogs and nothing would make that experience better than having a 5th Gen iPod.

3.) The complete collection - Calvin & Hobbes. - Honestly... if there was one thing that I would really like to have off this list, it would be this one. If you don't get this for me, get it for someone you love.

4.) Punk Planet has put out 2 books that I'd very much like to add to my personal library. The first 100 posters, 134 Squirrels is a book on my favorite screen print artist - J. Ryan. They also put out an interesting novel called Hairstyles of the Dammed that I'd like to check out...

5.)Ramone Teddy Bears - ran across these awesome little bears last week while flipping through my sisters Urban Outfitters holiday catalog. Don't really know where I'd keep the bears... but i think they'd look pretty sweet on my new desk @ work.

2 Comments:

Blogger HK said...

I usually can find you decent stuff without any suggestions. In fact, I have stuff here for you right now and maybe you will get it someday. It's nice to give too, you know :)

11:16 PM  
Blogger september29th said...

where's my japanese TOY!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home