Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tripping the Rift

A few months ago I got to see the creator of Tripping The Rift on Attack of the Show. While being interviewed, he described the show being for those who have interest in subjects such as Star Wars and Star Trek, while also having equal interest in getting laid.

A few of the clips shown during the interview seemed funny enough for me to investigate the Season 1 DVD boxset
on Netflix over the weekend.

The show is basically about a sly ship Captain "Chode" who has a small band of shipmates which consist of a homosuspicous Droid that has some semblance to C3-P0, a very well endowed Sex-Bot that goes by the name of "Six", a strange Lizard that monitors the ships vitals and a oversexed 4 legged monster whose name escapes me at the moment.

The show has a lot of cheep laughs. I don't really know what night they run new episodes on Sci-Fi just yet, but I'd totally Tivo it. I wouldn't go out of my way to own the box set tho'. While funny, I found myself having a "Tripping the Rift" fill after watching 2 of the 5 episodes on Disc 1 of Season 1.

Verdict: Sucks Wang

.rCr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home