Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mum turns 46

Father, Sister and I assembled early this morning to celebrate my Mother's 46th birthday... Made it a point to procure a funny birthday card and a fist full of my mothers favorite *scratch-lotto-tickets* to tear into over breakfast. Of the 5 tickets I purchased her this morning, she made out with a $104.00 in winnings. While the gesture sounds a tad tasteless, my mother gets an energetic thrill when scratching up tickets. Of the $104, she withdrew $102 of back in cash and requested another scratch ticket before we broke for an early brunch. While at the pub, the extra ticket drew in an extra $9 dollars. Lady luck appears to be on her side today...

My sister made quite splash this morning with her "flower cake" bouquet. I've never seen anything quite like it before... Called Kathie minutes after I saw it, but she gave me the impression that the idea was anything but new.



Mother was anything but amused.



If all goes well, the 4 of us will head down to Brownsville for dinner and drinks this evening.

.rCr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home