Thursday, April 13, 2006

Abigail

One of the coolest perks about being back in Texas and seeing Kathie more… is getting to spend quality time with our beautiful miniature schnauzer Abigail. Kathie has commented aloud that I sometimes spend a little too much time with Abbie. I guess I have a deeper appreciation for her since our pet dog in South Texas (Ivan) went missing.

Took this photo of Abigail minutes before I hopped in the car and headed back home on Sunday… It's one of the better ones Kathie and I have currently on record.



Keep a copy of it on my new iPod so that I can take a peek at her from time to time… coming home and not having a pet dog at home is a little strange… It's way too early to think about replacing Ivan. Both my parents are still very upset about his disappearance…. They've warmed up to the idea of me having a puppy at some point tho'.

mmm… puppy breath. There's no better smell in the world.

.rCr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home