Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fathers Day

With Fathers day around the corner… I've begun to worry a little bit about what I should reward my 72 year old daddy this Sunday. At 72, my Father goes about life with very few requests… He mentioned a need for a new lawn mower over the winter, but opted to talk down the need for one in April when his birthday rolled around.

If I had to guess what he'd really like for Fathers Day, I think he'd ask that my Sister and Mom around the house so that the four of us could do lunch or dinner... I think he'd also like to have Tiger Woods in the hunt for the US Open on Sunday so that he and I could watch together at home.

I wish I could be celebrated on Sunday… a few items I'd throw out there.
Vibram's Five Fingers Sandals - I don't know what it is about these
sandal/shoes… but I'd love to slip these on so that I could walk the dog in the morning. Its really scary to walk anywhere these days barefoot, but these san-dals would allow me to have my cake and eat it too.

Gnome-Be-Gone - for about as long as I can remember… I've always wanted to have a Gnome in my garden. I've resisted any attempts to purchase one because I think it would be more appropriate to liberate one from someone's yard. This product seems ideal to purchase because the Gnome is being whisked away by metal monsters.

Record Bowl / Coasters - if there's one thing I totally go bananas for it's anything record/rock-n-roll related. I'm an unapologetic creature of habit and one thing I've never been able to grow out of is designating favorite glasses to drink out of, plates to eat out of, forks & spoons to eat with… Ran across these bowls & casters today that I think I need to get immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home