Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Unproductive Tuesday...

The last thing I need these days is a video game to completely obsess about. Said game is the New Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo DS. I sorta put this game away few weeks ago but I dug it up after having an email exchange with a friend in Detroit about its DS sharing capabilities.
Found out that there's a number of fun Mario mini games that you can broadcast to others... I can pretty much guarantee I'll loose a few hours tomorrow when my sister shows up with her DS tomorrow....

Speaking of video games that I need to completely stay away from... I need to seriously stay away from the new Big Brain Academy that dropped a week or so ago. I'm pretty much committed to picking it up the next time I swing by a store that sells it... I've just haven't had any need to swing by Target or Walmart in recent weeks.

In other news... I managed to talk myself into starting up a Podcast with some friends from Detroit over the weekend. The three of us were online and we began to discuss the need for yet another LOST podcast. After an hour or so of brainstorming names... we've decided to go with "the EkoBase Podcast".

I'm 99% sure that we've secured www.ekobase.net for show...

I was put in charge of coming up with a logo for the podcast. I submitted the following.
The name is an obvious play on the Star Wars Rebel base (on Hoth)... Reasons for this will be explained when we launch Episode 1 over the weekend.

I've been thinking about doing a podcast for quite some time... this project I hope will give me the focus I need to get off my ass and do one up for this website.

Anyhoo... it was an unproductive Tuesday.

.rCr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home