Monday, July 24, 2006

The past 4 days...

It's 5 minutes or so after 9:00 PM, July 24th... Wanted to take a little time this evening to reflect on a very crazy weekend.

Picked up my last things at Kathie's house Saturday morning... It was awkward and incredibly painful. I'd like to really go chapter and verse about the feelings I had on my drive there... the feelings I had on my drive back... but its still a little too soon to revisit.

At home, I had some family pay an unexpected visit. This didn't really help the "relaxing weekend" I was hoping to get before I started my new job today. Had a blowout with my mom... but I think we're both over it now.

My sister is officially moved in. I can't wait to take pictures of her obscene wardrobe and christmas decoration closet... It's like a Hobby Lobby outlet in there...

Elliot is recovering nicely from his Ant Bites. He's still taking pills in the morning and at night... but he's doing pretty good. He and I are just about ready for bed.

He's been really getting on well with my sister's dog "Coco". Here's a photo of them both getting ready to take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home