Thursday, August 17, 2006

Belated Anniversay

Just occurred to me this evening that 12 months have past since this website got retooled as the "B" word. I started September29th.com in late 2002 and updated a raw web page with photos and humorous stories about things going on in Detroit. I did a terrible job of archiving any of the content I was putting up the first 2 years... I decided to look into a blogging tool to take care of just that when I finally got off may ass to get that accomplished.

In the past 12 months... a lot has changed. This website has been on 3 or 4 servers.... I have had 4 different places of employment, I've lived at three different physical addresses and I've been in and out of a very meaningful relationship.

I don't really ever know what I'm going to put on the site when I sit on my powerbook... I just sorta stare at the screen and start typing till I feel better.

Big ups to everyone who swings by the site. The next couple of weeks are going to be really exciting. I can't wait to deploy all the goodies in the coming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home