Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Like Pee-wee's bike in the basement of the Alamo

I've been laying low... out of sight really the past couple of weeks. Things have been a bit hectic for me in recent weeks... I was planning to take a work related trip at the end of October, but it got pushed to the first week of December just the other day. That bit of news sucks on a number of levels. For one... I'll be in a part of the world that will resemble HOTH... two, I'll be spending my birthday, alone, in city that is an hour ahead of Eastern Standard Time.

But enough about that...

Had to take Elliot into the vet again today. I noticed a little lump on his back and I didn't see it go down after a week.

If you ever want to get a good scare in your system... google something vague like "lump on dog's back".

Happy to report that Elliot has bruise... possibly a bite. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

.rollie in the alamo city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home