Saturday, December 23, 2006

23rd of December

Where you been? : The past two weeks have been insanely hectic for me... work, life and the holidays have a way of making a person not want to sit in front of a computer screen on their off time.

Whats New? : Not a whole hell-of-a lot... I'm getting the "DISH" tomorrow... I'm crossing my fingers that a.) someone shows up on Christmas Eve & b.) Making the switch to DISH for more HD selection - is worth the trouble.

Holiday plans : My holiday plans are looking rather tame right now... my parents came up today. I got a recipe from a co-worker to make some delicious treats in the afternoon... I sorta haven't started my Christmas shopping...

it looks to be like a hellish day now that I think about it. If all goes well, I plan to update my digital camera status by evenings end.

.stay tuned.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home