Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Misery That Pets Endure

So.... while away in Canada, my sister thought it would be a good idea to have her dog and mine photographed with Santa.

I'm not one to get entirely into the "holiday" spirit, but it was something that I know my sister would really like my dog to take part in so I agreed.

Unbeknownst to me... my sister decided to purchase a costume for my pet and she entered him into a contest.


I don't particularly think highly of people who dress their pets. I can sorta see the merit of a Sweater when its really cold out... but its still something that doesn't particularly sit well with me.

Anyhoo... my dog placed 2nd place or "runner up" in the contest. Below is a picture of Elliot and Coco with St. Nick. I think its great that the camera caught their dislike of being dressed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home