Monday, December 04, 2006

We will begin boarding shortly / Nous commencerons à embarquer sous peu

Arrived safely in St. John, New Brunswick CANADA this morning... 2:00 AM to be exact.

What are you doing in Canada you ask?

Its work related... so I won't bore you with any of that stuff right now.

All in all, the trip is going ok. The biggest hiccup to report thus far is my missing Luggage. I got word this evening that it's on a plane from Toronto and it should be delivered to my hotel this evening... *fingers crossed*.

The city of St. John is beautiful. I just got in from a lengthy walk around town... As luck would have it. Tonight is the first shitty nite (weather wise) that St. John has had all year. So I didn't stay out as long as I had liked too...

Complicating things further is the ATLANTIC time zone that the city of St. John is in. That's an hour ahead of EST.

Anyhoo... it's almost 10:00PM here and I'm feeling really burned out. I'll write more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home