Sunday, January 21, 2007

CBS / AFC Championship Sunday

Like many others this Sunday... I made sure to completely empty my schedule so that I can watch the Pats & Colts square off in the AFC Championship.

I left unusually early from San Benito so that I could catch the game in all its High Definition glory.

As luck would have it... CBS is broadcasting the game this afternoon and their HD feed here in San Antonio sucks. The picture is fine until play begins... then the feed begins to digitize and blot terribly on my Television screen.

WTF? You have one game to broadcast this week CBS. Get your shit straightened out. You're televising the Superbowl in 2 weeks and this shit is not going to fly.

UPDATE: I don't know what CBS just did... but the HD Signal has improved dramatically. One of the broadcast trucks must probably had their tire on a cable....


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home